Effective Date: July 3, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Zonventure AB (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as username, email address, contact information, passwords and security data, order information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering for our services, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities using our services (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions or contests) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Username and Contact Data. We collect your username and email address, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Google or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called "Social Logins" below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
In Short: We may collect information regarding your geo-location, mobile device, push notifications, and Facebook permissions when you use our app.
If you use our App, we may also collect the following information:
• Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
• Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, sensors, social media accounts, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
• Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system and version information.
• Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
• Facebook Permissions. We may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your email and profile picture, as well as other information that you choose to make public. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To facilitate account creation and logon process [with your Consent]. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed "Social Logins" for further information.
• To send you marketing and promotional communications [for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "Your Privacy Rights" below).
• To send administrative information to you [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual]. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Fulfill and manage your orders [for Contractual reasons]. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through our services.
• Deliver targeted advertising to you [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
• Request Feedback [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our services.
• To protect our services [for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons]. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enable user-to-user communications [with your consent]. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual].
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, marketing and your experience.
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Sites or App, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Sites and our App in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our services and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our services, and view your profile.
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our services offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Google logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "Disclosure of Your Information" above), in Sweden, Netherlands and other countries.
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our services.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 16 years of age. Minors who are under the age of 18, but at least 16, may only use our services with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using our services, you confirm that you are either at least 18 years of age or that you are at least 16 years of age and have the consent to use our services of a parent or legal guardian, who agrees to be bound by this agreement. While individuals under 16 years of age are welcome to play adventures, their parents or guardians must own and manage their accounts. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we may deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
• Logging into your account and updating your settings.
• Contacting us using firstname.lastname@example.org
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
• Logging into your account and updating your preferences.
• Contacting us at email@example.com
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws and to reflect any changes to our services.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.